Saturday, November 8, 2008

LIfe at Gargi summed up!!

This one's a couplet I wrote on the last day of college to put the life at college into words.. I would like to believe that it sums up the entire thing.

There have been fights,
There have been tears,
There have been smiles,
There have been cheers,
All i can say now is that,
I'm gonna miss these years.


Frankly, I'm not the kinds who'd write big words et al. I like to put it simple and straight. Like it or leave it ;) okay don't leave it..

Hoping for a great day ahead!!

Shivani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It been nice to read your blogs shivani,
I was a continuous viewer of your blogs, and what you wrote about college days.. that was awesome. u just summed up everythign in four lines. superb. I would also like to be a part of this blog. but for that i need your permission.. so would be waiting for your reply.